- Doug gets passed by a guy who says "hey, Lutheran men... Do you know Doug Haugen?!!"
And Doug said "hi! I'm Doug Haugen"
- Joel was asked what women's ministry that LMM does!
- Jerry was asked for contact info and had lots of people ask "who is LMM and how do I make contact?!"
- several team members needed to go purchase chafing balm after they got off their bikes!
- in Corning, Jesus was there with a menu on the 10 Commandments for the chicken noodle dinner at the methodist church
- Perre and Mark had a guy and his wife take a photo with them just because they liked the jersey!
- at breakfast, a man from Des Moines comes over to us and says "hey, Men On A Mission"... Thanks for the $12,000!donation in May! That will fund our ministry for a year! Turns out it wasn't Lutheran Men in Mission, but a Des Moines ministry called Men on a mission and Chicks For a Cause
- Drew was riding next to a man and his pedal literally fell off riding down a hill!